Fighting chronic infections is a problem that has become more and more difficult with which to deal. Scientists worldwide are now seeing microorganisms as evolved, complex colonies that have developed unique and intricate ways to survive. The answer to such problems often lie in homeopathic stomach infection remedies.
A New Approach To Treating Chronic
• Fighting chronic infections is a problem that has become more and more difficult with which to deal. Scientists worldwide are now seeing microorganisms as evolved, complex colonies that have developed unique and intricate ways to survive. The answer to such problems often lie in homeopathic gastrointestinal remedies.
• We all are supposed to have normal, healthy, symbiotic flora growing in our GI tract that helps us fight off pathogens and allergens. When the balance of good bugs and bad bugs is disrupted, our immune system cannot function optimally and chronic infections and allergy issues may ensue.
• Remember that 70% of our immune system resides in our gut. When our immune system is weak, pathogens find a way to set up residence in our body and GI tract. In order to evade the immune system and survive in a hostile, toxic environment, these bugs produce a slimy substance called biofilm that can be fought with natural gastrointestinal remedies.
• This biofilm surrounds and protects the bad bugs like an impenetrable fortress allowing them to thrive and reproduce. As they reproduce, they continue to produce their toxic byproducts that may have detrimental effects on the health of the host without the host even realizing the bugs are there.
• Recently, scientists are discovering ways to penetrate these pathogenic biofilms and expose the bad bugs underneath. They have discovered the composition of most biofilms consists of sugar molecules or polysaccharides, minerals (such as calcium, iron and magnesium), DNA and fibrin, upon which traditional stomach infection remedies are only slightly effective.
• Some studies have shown that by using enzymes that potentially degrade components of the pathogenic biofilm, infections in the lungs, sinuses and wounds are easier to clear.
• BioFilm Detox contains a combination of unique enzymes that have the ability to dissolve the sugar and fibrin components of most pathogenic biofilms.
• Biofilm Detox can be taken on an empty stomach.
• Clinicians may use this product on an empty stomach followed by appropriate BioTox Nosode products, (homeopathic pathogens) that target a specific bug or bugs.
• Naturopathic or Holistic programs targeting the GI tract include quality enzymes (Digest Pro), probiotics, prebiotics, and nutrients
(Optimal Multi Pro, Nano Ionic Multi, Vitamin D, etc.) that help to rebuild and heal the gut lining and allow our symbiotic flora to become restored and provide gastrointestinal remedies that work.