Thank you for taking the Candida Assessment. If you checked off a few symptoms, you might want to consider a candida diet and to detoxify your Liver, Gallbladder, Kidney, Blood while strengthening your immune system. You can get the Liver & Gallbladder Flush kit on this website or you can call 800 219-1261. If you need further assistance, become a Member of the Wellness Optimization Club. Click here
The following dietary measures are part of the standard diet to control candida:
Allowed foods choices are: organic eggs, organic poultry, wild salmon, vegetables and coconut oil. I do not recommend the consumption of red meat. Vegan diet is a very healthy choice.
- Eliminate refined and simple sugars – no added sugar of any kind, including white or brown sugar, raw sugar, honey, molasses, or grain sweeteners. Stevia is an allowed sugar substitute.
- Eat lots of raw garlic
- Avoid milk
- Avoid alcohol, fruit or dried fruit, mushrooms.
- Avoid foods that contain yeast or mold – this includes all breads, muffins, cakes, baked goods, cheese, dried fruits, melons, peanuts.
- Increase fiber – One teaspoon to one tablespoon of soluble fiber containing guar gum, psyllium husks, flaxseeds or pectin can be mixed in an 8 oz glass of water two times per day on an empty stomach.
- Capryllic acid from coconuts, oleic acid from olive oil, oregano oil, and pau d’arco.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking. Both can impair immune function. Try to stay well-rested and get good-quality sleep.
Without prejudice to the generality of the contents herein. This message is not meant nor intended to diagnose, treat, or otherwise mitigate any health related condition. This message does not attach any legal liability onto the originator thereof. This communication may also contain information which is confidential, and therefore privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you have received this message by error, please delete the email and destroy any copies of it.