Free e-news You Can Use
- Have you taken “broad spectrum” antibiotics for two months in total in a year? They are used for respiratory, urinary, and other infections, and kill “good bacteria” while they kill the bacteria responsible for the infection. This group includes Keflex, ampicillin, amoxicillin, Bactrim, Sepra, and Ceclor.
- Have you taken tetracyclines or other antibiotics for acne for one month or longer?
- Have you taken birth control pills for over two years?
- Have you taken prednisone or other cortisone drugs for over two weeks?
- Do your symptoms worsen when you are exposed to perfume, paint fumes, cigarette smoke, insecticides, or other chemicals?
- Have you ever been troubled with stubborn or recurring vaginitis, prostatitis, or other problems affecting your reproductive organs?
- Are your symptoms worsen on damp, muggy, humid days or when you are in a moldy place?
- Have you had a persistent or severe case of athlete’s foot, ringworm, “jock itch” or other chronic fungal infection of the skin or nails?
- Do you crave sugar, bread, or alcoholic drinks?
- Tired or lethargic
- Poor memory
- Feel drained, depleted or exhausted
- Feel “spacey” or “unreal”
- Difficult to make simple decisions
- Numbness, burning, tingling
- Stomach pain
- Joint pain or swelling
- Muscle aching or weakness
- Constipation, diarrhea, bloating, gas, or belching
- Bothersome or persistent vaginal itching, burning, or discharge
- Loss of sexual desire
- Endometriosis or infertility
- Menstrual irregularity or cramping
- Anxiety attacks or crying
- Cold hands and feet, feel chilly
- Irritable or shaking when hungry
- Vaginal discharge
- Vaginal itching
- White coating on the tongue
If you checked more than two or three of the symptoms above, you could have candida. You can find help in the new book Revitalize Your Hormones
, which is available on this website. Moreover, you should follow a strict candida diet for three to six months along with nutritional supplements. Should you need further assistance, you may call Theresa Dale’s office for a phone appointment (there is a charge for this service).
Without prejudice to the generality of the contents herein. This message is not meant nor intended to diagnose, treat, or otherwise mitigate any health related condition. This message does not attach any legal liability onto the originator thereof. This communication may also contain information which is confidential, and therefore privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you have received this message by error, please delete the email and destroy any copies of it.