Candida is a fungus that everyone has in small amounts, but it can be an issue if it overgrows. There are many things can cause candida to overgrow. In order to get rid of the candida, you have to find out what the root cause of it is. Some reasons for candida overgrowth are
- Heavy metals
- Mercury fillings in mouth
- Diet & Environmental changes
- Stress & weakened immune system
There are some products that can help to cleanse the body and help to get rid of the candida overgrowth. When taking any supplements, it is important to follow a candida diet and avoid certain foods that can feed the candida more. It is imperative to find out the root cause of your candida issue and then fix that. If not, taking supplements will help, but the candida may return once stopped because what is making it grow may still be there!
How can you find the root cause?
This can take time and some experimenting to find out. You can do testing to see if any parasites or heavy metals are in your system. You can do an elimination diet and see if any foods are making you feel better or worse. You can work with a health provider who can get you proper testing and work with you throughout your journey to healing. You can go to a biological dentist who can check your mouth for any heavy metals or infected root canals. It takes you looking at every area of the body and optimizing it as best as possible to find out where the root cause is.
List of foods to avoid
1) Sugar – Refined sugar and mixtures containing refined sugar, cane sugar, dextrose, corn syrup, fructose, honey, brown sugar, rice syrup and agave. Stevia is acceptable. Avoid artificial sweeteners. Avoid Fruit Juice in cans or bottles and limited fresh squeezed or juiced.
2) Dairy Products – Milk, butter, cheese and other dairy products.
3) Meat & Fish – I recommend avoiding any non-organic animal product. I don’t recommend eating fish due to environmental toxicity such as mercury and radiation.
4) Gluten – All gluten-containing grains, including corn, wheat, barley, oats, rye, spelt and kamut.
5) Caffeine – Avoid coffee, both regular and decaffeinated, black tea, green tea and other beverages containing caffeine.
6) All Yeast and Fermented Foods Vinegar and condiments with vinegar such as ketchup, mustard and mayo and anything with vinegar, Mushrooms, Alcohol, Food additives and preservatives, Chocolate, High-Fat Foods.
Products that can help (While following the candida diet)
- Candida, fungus, and mold kit – Contains
- Candida-Ease, (homeopathy), 5 drops under tongue, 3 times per day, 5 days per week.
- AllerCyl Airborn, (homeopathy), 5 drops, 3 times per day 5 days per week.
- Nano Ionic Silver, (ionic minerals) See Label, Use Orally and Topically if necessary.
- Whole Body & Immune Pro, (herbs) 120 Caps; 2, 3 times per day, 6 days per week.
- BioFilm Detox. (specific enzymes) 120 Caps; 1, 3 times per day, 6 days per week.
- Dr. Dales Educational CD set, (two CD’s) ~ Parasites, Fungus & Cancer.
2. Candida Ease – Homeopathic that helps to get rid of candida. It works by like frequencies matching and neutralizing each other inside the body. Start off slow and work your way up to see how your body responds.