I agree to all terms of membership fee paid in hand, do hereby apply for membership in Wellness Optimization Club, a private membership organization with both On-line and In-Office access. With the agreeing to this membership agreement I/we accept the offer made to become a member of Wellness Center for Research & Education, Inc. and have read and agree with the following Declaration of Purpose from Article I of Wellness Center for Research & Education, Inc. Articles of Association.
1. This Association of members hereby declares that our main objective is to protect our rights to freedom of choice regarding our medical information and care, through maintaining our Constitutional rights.
2. As members, we affirm our belief that the Constitution of the United States is one of the best documents ever devised by man and the signer of the Declaration of Independence did so out of love for their country. We believe that the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America guarantees our members the rights of free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of advising and helping one another in asserting our rights under the Federal and State Constitutions and Statutes. We strive to maintain and improve the civil rights, constitutional guarantees, freedom of choice in medical care and political freedom of every member and citizen of the United States of America.
IT IS HEREBY Declared that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the 1st and 14th Amendments of the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions. This means that our association activities are restricted to the private domain only.
3. We declare the basic right of all of our members to select spokesmen from our number who could be expected to give wisest counsel and advice concerning the need for emotional and physical health care assistance and to select from our number those members who are the most skilled to assist and facilitate the actual performance and delivery of vibrational therapy, energy medicine, nutritional assessment, homeopathic counseling and care.
4. We proclaim the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of therapies and treatment modalities that we think best for diagnosing, treating and preventing illness and disease of our minds and bodies and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness. We proclaim and reserve the right to include health options that include, but are not limited to, cutting edge treatment modalities and therapies practiced or used by any types of healers or therapists or practitioners the world over.
5. More specifically, the mission of our Association is to provide members with the highest level of research based quality care and the most effective methods of treatment. We help members and their health condition, and not merely the symptoms experienced. Our Association understands that wellness has many dimensions and strives every day to stay on the leading edge of new technology. The Association provides thorough, integrative care and educates the member as to the broad options open for the diagnosis and treatment of the member’s condition. More specifically, the Association specializes in holistic health, environmental, longevity, anti-aging, endocrinology, homeopathy and nutritional alternates to medication concerning the modalities of service and benefits to members.
6. The Association will recognize any person (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who is in accordance with these principles and policies as a member, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
I understand that the fellow members of the Association that provides services and care do so in the capacity of a fellow member and not in the capacity as a licensed health care provider. I further understand that within the association no doctor-patient relationship exists but only a contract member-member Association relationship. In addition, I have freely chosen to change my legal status as a public patient, customer or client to a private member of the Association. I further understand that it is entirely my own responsibility to consider the advice and recommendations offered to me by my fellow members and to educate myself as to the efficacy, risks, and desirability of same and the acceptance of the offered or recommended diagnosis, therapy, treatment and care is my own carefully considered decision. Any request by me to a fellow member to assist me or provide me with the aforementioned diagnosis, therapy, treatment and care is my own free decision in an exercise of my rights and made by me for my benefit, and I agree to hold the Trustee(s), staff and other worker members and the Association harmless from any unintentional liability for the results of such care, except for harm that results from instances of a clear and present danger of substantive evil as determined by the Association, as stated and defined by the United States Supreme Court.
The Trustees and members have chosen Theresa Dale as the person best qualified to perform services to members of the Association and entrust her to select other members to assist her in carrying out that service. In addition, I understand that, since the Association is protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning any and all complaints or grievances against the Association, any Trustee(s), members or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by an Association Committee and will be waived by the member for the benefit of the Association and its members. Because the privacy and security of membership records maintained within the Association which have been held to be inviolate by the U.S. Supreme Court, the undersigned member waives HIPAA privacy rights and complaint process. Any medical or healthcare records kept by the association will be strictly protected and only released upon written request of the member. I agree that violation of any waivers in this membership contract will result in a no contest legal proceeding against me. In addition, the Association does not participate in any medical insurance plans or collections on behalf of the member but will provide a suitable invoice for the member to pursue reimbursement by his/her insurance company, if applicable.
I agree to join the Association, a private membership association under common law, whose members seek to help each other achieve better health and live longer with good quality of life.
I understand that the health providers who are fellow members of the Association are offering me advice, services, and benefits that do not necessarily conform to conventional medical care. I do not expect these benefits to include on-call coverage, hospital care, or the usual and customary care provided by most licensed traditional health providers and physicians. I will receive such primary and specialist care elsewhere. I fully understand that the benefits I receive from the Association might or will not be covered by my health insurance and not at all by Medicare.
All information contained on our web site, including information relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments, is for informational purposes only, and not as medical advice. Such information is often presented in summary or aggregate form and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other medical professional(s) or for any information contained on or in any product packaging or labels. You should not use the information contained on this web site for the diagnosis of a health problem or the prescription of medication.
As a member, I accept the goals of helping my body function better and choosing techniques that are both very safe and have a reasonably good chance to succeed, realizing that technique or natural therapy is foolproof. If I choose to forgo drugs, surgery, or radiation that has been recommended to me by others, I fully accept the risk that I might suffer serious consequences from that choice. Other aspects of informed consent will take place in my discussions with the providers and my fellow members of the Association.
All client records and documents remain as property of the Association, even if I receive a copy of them. I fully agree not to file a malpractice lawsuit against Dr. Theresa Dale or Dr. Dale’s Wellness Center, Wellness Center for Research & Education, Inc. Or the Wellness Optimization Club.
I enter into this agreement of my own free will or on behalf of my dependent without any pressure or promise of cure. I affirm that I do not represent any State or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products. I have read and understood this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership in this association at any time. These pages and Article I of the articles of association of the Association consist of the entire agreement for my membership in the Association and they supersede any previous agreement.
I understand and accept this website does not provide any medical advice. Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. You should always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or adopting any treatment for a health problem. For any products or services purchased from this web site, you should read carefully all product packaging and instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your chosen health care provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read on this web site.
Information provided on this web site and the use of any products or services purchased from our web site by you DOES NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between you and any of the physicians affiliated with our web site. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
I understand that the membership fee entitles me to receive those educational benefits offered within the Members Private Club.
The Wellnesscenter.net reserves the right to change the amount of, or basis for determining, any fees or charges for Services we provide, and to institute new fees, charges or terms effective upon notice to Members. We reserve the right to terminate any Member at any time for any reason.
You will receive a password and account designation after you have completed your membership application form and provided the required account information. You agree to maintain the security of your account on our web site, including the confidentiality of your password and other account information, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account, including all charges resulting from unauthorized use of your account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
You agree this is a 3-month agreement to become an active club member receiving discounts and opportunities for education and services, payable quarterly. There is an automatically renewal every three months unless you cancel through PayPal or your credit card.
On-Line Private Members Optimization Club offers you Access to our “In-Office Visits and Clinic –Lifetime Membership”. I understand there is no additional charge for Lifetime Membership, however, I only receive the discounts by joining our On-Line Private Wellness Optimization Club (PWOC). By accepting and joining our On-Line PWOC and paying for one three month membership I agree, accept and desire one-lifetime Private Wellness Association Membership contract giving me access to Office Visits and Clinic, beginning with the date of the signing of this contract, and by these presents do herby certify, attest and warrant that I have read the above and foregoing Wellness Center for Research & Education, Inc. Contractual Application for Membership and I fully understand and agree with same.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Copyright © 2006-2015 The Wellness Center for Research & Education, Inc., doing business as www.wellnesscenter.net. All rights reserved. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.