Obesity has skyrocketed the last 20 years, and every year more and more people are becoming overweight and obese. When we look at these area’s below, we start to get an understanding of why!
- Diet – There are so many pesticides, chemicals, and additives added in the food today that the body doesn’t know how to break down, so it just get stored in your fat cells. The more of these that accumulate, the bigger you become. Not only that, your organs have to work harder, and without the proper nutrients to function, the body starts to break down. Your way of eating is very important and the one thing you can start changing to help you lose the fat and feel good!
- Chemicals – We are surrounded by chemicals added to the food, water system, and air. Also, we have to look at what is added to our cleaning supplies and bath and body care such as shampoos, soaps, lotions, perfumes, makeup, etc. Everything we use in our environment gets absorbed into our body via smelling it or putting it on our skin.
- Parasites and pathogens – When a parasite or pathogen takes residence in the body, things can become unbalanced and start not working right very quickly. Cravings for certain foods could be the parasite. Thinking negative thoughts could be from a pathogen that feeds off that energy. It is a good idea to do a parasite cleanse, so that you can help rid these pathogens and parasites from your body.
- Sedentary lifestyle – Sitting for long periods of time is not good for our bodies. We are designed to move! When we don’t, we get stiff, tight, more apt to gain weight, and pain starts setting in.
- Stress, Emotions, & thoughts! – This one may seem odd for some to think that you can be overweight just by how you are thinking or feeling, but it is a big factor! Stress can put on weight very easily. It raises cortisol in the body, messes with blood sugar regulation, and can overtime, lead to weight gain, blood sugar issues, and more. Emotions can become trapped in the body as well. This is an important piece of living a healthy life with a healthy body!
You have total control over your diet, lifestyle choices, activity level, what you choose to put on your skin and clean with, the thoughts you think, and how you feel!
What you can do to help your body lose weight and feel better!
There are products that can help assist you to lose the excess fat.
- There is the Bioslim kit, which has 3 homeopathic products that help to regulate the hypothalmus, pituitary gland, regulate blood sugar, help with metabolism, and much more! The Bioslim kit comes with detailed instructions and a diet to follow that will help to increase your success of losing the fat and feeling good!
Also, focusing on the area’s below will help your body to lose the excess weight and start feeling better!
- Diet – Everyone has a different body and each person has their own way of eating that works for them! It is always a good idea to get a food allergy test done if you are not sure what foods are causing a response in the body. Staying away from foods that are processed, have isolated sugars, chemicals, additives, GMO’s, and non-organic is always a good idea. The less toxins you put into your system, the better!
- Better quality skin, hair, and cleaning products – There are many companies out there now that are creating better skin, hair, and cleaning products that will lessen the toxic load in your body. Choosing better products that have less chemicals will help you to feel better and your body will thank you! Check out the thinkdirty app on your phone to rate the products you use and it will tell you how many chemicals they contain!
- Parasite and pathogen awareness – Being aware to the fact that you can get parasites from different foods, water supply, pets, etc. and pathogens that can come from basically anywhere. These parasites and pathogens can cause your body to not work properly becuase of the burden of them living in your system. Doing parasite cleanses and taking products to help get rid of the pathogens will help you to function better, which will help your body to release the excess fat (toxins).
- Exercise – The body was designed to move. Exercise does not have to be hard core and intense. Just walking every day for 20-30 minutes makes a huge difference. If you have a job that requires you to sit alot, get up every 30 minutes and walk around for a few minutes, and that alone will help a lot.
- Mindset & Stress – Your mind is so powerful and can be used to create anything you desire! Having a positive mindset, being aware of hidden and trapped emotions, and finding healthy ways to release the stress of daily life will make a huge difference on your health! Your weight is symbolic of all the things you keep hidden and inside that you don’t want to let go of. It is like a protective barrier, but when you let go of those fears, false beliefs, and emotions that do not serve you, you become lighter, more energetic, and free!
There are many things you can do to lose the weight, but starting with these area’s above will be very helpful in beginning your healthy lifestyle journey!
Start with one area, then go to the next. Begin to make slow changes and that will create healthy habits that will help you to stay with them for the rest of your life.